If you plan on spending a bit of time in Bray before or after HELL & BACK, there are loads of activities in the surrounding area to keep you and your family / friends occupied all day and all night!
As a proud member of Visit Wicklow Tourism, we encourage HellRaisers to take advantage of everything Wicklow, the Garden of Ireland, has to offer. It is home to Ireland's largest national park, the country's highest waterfall and the biggest man-made lake.
As well as its unique landscape, from cliffs and sandy beaches to rolling mountains and hidden lakes, Wicklow is at the heart of Ireland’s Ancient East.
- Follow in the footsteps of St Kevin at Glendalough’s 6th Century monastic site;
- Experience the troubled times of the 1798 Rebellion in Wicklow Jail;
- Admire the grandeur of Russborough or Killruddery House; or
- Wander through Ireland’s most beautiful gardens, such as Powerscourt or Mount Usher.
Wicklow is also Ireland’s premier outdoor destination:
- Walk or cycle the Wicklow mountains;
- Play on some of Ireland’s best links and parkland golf courses;
- Ride through stunning landscape; or
- Fish along our coast, rivers or lakes.
For a list of things to do, places to stay, restaurants to dine in and pubs to relax in, simply click on the link below.