This instructor-led paced 7KM run takes place before daybreak where you can experience all the stunning sights and sounds that Killruddery has to offer, as well as challenge yourself to complete some of HELL & BACK's most infamous obstacles, as seen on Ireland's Fittest Family TV Show!
HELL & BACK @ Dawn 7KM is a gruelling off-road course along man-made trail runs and mountain paths. You'll have to progress over, under, around and through a number of Killruddery's stunning natural obstacles, including bogs, hills, forests, swamps and rivers, as well as our infamous HELL & BACK obstacles, including Hell on Earth, Tyre Zone, Heartbreak Ridge, Satan's Pit and the iconic Half Pipe, as seen on Ireland's Fittest Family TV Show! Please note that there are no water/swimming obstacles!
Parking for H&B @ Dawn is free - you park onsite in Killruddery at the entrance to the Alive Outside Activity Centre. See the accompanying map.
Starting at 05:00, you'll see spectacular views of the sun rising over Dublin Bay from the top of the Little Sugar Loaf! An invigorating way to start the weekend - plus you should be finished by 07:30 so home in time for breakfast! Runners are put into groups of approx. 30 people, based on the pace they want to run at (fast, medium, slow). There will be a number of stopping points on the 7KM route for the slower members to catch up and the group to reassemble!
Please note there are only a limited number of spaces available for this instructor-led run so register now to avoid disappointment! The €46 per person registration fee includes:
- HELL & BACK Instructor leading your group around the 7KM course
- Mandatory €6 Personal Accident Insurance Fee
- Free Parking in Main Killruddery Car Park
- Secure Drop Off for your Car Keys etc
- Post-Run Light Refreshments (tea, coffee, biscuits) in Woodland Hangout Zone
- Vintage HELL & BACK Finisher's T-Shirt upon completion
- Unfortunately there is no access for Spectators
- Timing Chips are not available - this is a challenge, not a race!