|Ard Gillan Community College||Dublin||Ciara Delaney||Red Wave 2 @ 10:50|
|Castlerea Community School||Roscommon||John McHugh||Pink Wave 4 @ 11:30|
|CBS HighSchool Clonmel||Tipperary||Pat-John McCoole||Green Wave 3 @ 11:10|
|Clarin College||Galway||Seamus Friel||Pink Wave 4 @ 11:30|
|Clonkeen College||Dublin||Oisin McMenamin||Blue Wave 1 @ 10:30|
|Colaiste Chill Mhantain||Wicklow||Laura Kavanagh||Blue Wave 1 @ 10:30|
|Colaiste Na Hinse||Meath||Ciaran McCabe||Green Wave 3 @ 11:10|
|Deansrath Community College||Dublin||Matt Corbett||Blue Wave 1 @ 10:30|
|Drogheda Grammar School||Meath||Mike Walls||Green Wave 3 @ 11:10|
|East Glendalough||Wicklow||Jim Gargan||Blue Wave 1 @ 10:30|
|Glenart College||Wicklow||Richard McDonald||Blue Wave 1 @ 10:30|
|Gonzaga||Dublin||Mark Earley||Pink Wave 4 @ 11:30|
|Jobstown SCP||Dublin||Julie O'Reilley||Red Wave 2 @ 10:50|
|Kennedy College||Wexford||Colette Doyle||Green Wave 3 @ 11:10|
|Largy College||Monaghan||Ellen McCarron||Pink Wave 4 @ 11:30|
|Lecheile Secondary School||Dublin||Eoin Walshe||Green Wave 3 @ 11:10|
|Loreto College||Dublin||Shona Doyle||Blue Wave 1 @ 10:30|
|Our Ladys College||Louth||Anne-Marie Nolan||Pink Wave 4 @ 11:30|
|School Name||Tipperary||Marie Sheehan||Pink Wave 4 @ 11:30|
|Scoil Mhuire CS Clane||Kildare||Shane Caufield||Red Wave 2 @ 10:50|
|St Farnans||Kildare||Fiona Lowry||Green Wave 3 @ 11:10|
|St Laurence College||Dublin||Niall Smullen||Green Wave 3 @ 11:10|
|St Mary College Ballygar||Galway||Owen Curran||Pink Wave 4 @ 11:30|
|St Michaels College||Dublin||Roisin Weldon||Red Wave 2 @ 10:50|
|Stratford College||Dublin||Linda Finnegan||Red Wave 2 @ 10:50|
|Terenure College||Dublin||James O'Neill||Blue Wave 1 @ 10:30|
- It is a tough PHYSICAL CHALLENGE that can be built in advance into a fitness programme – get fit and stay fit!
- H&B is not a race, it’s a challenge with many of obstacles requiring teenagers to WORK TOGETHER to complete. Consistently, the best feedback we get from past participants is the satisfaction one feels when helping a less fit person in their group over, under, around or through an obstacle – we don’t leave anyone behind!
- This event really fits with the aims of TRANSITION YEAR - but is also an excellent and unique school tour idea for all classes.
- It is a brilliant TEAM BONDING activity for 2019 – or indeed 2020 - school sports teams.
- H&B is the perfect vehicle to RAISE MONEY for your charity of choice – why not use it to raise valuable funds for a local charity or indeed as a school fundraiser?!
- Shona Doyle, Loreto Crumlin, D12
- Ellen McCarron, Largy College, Co Monaghan
- Ciara Dullaghan, Donahies Community School, D13